Admission fee of AED 500 is payable by all students at the time of submission of the application form and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
|Type of Service||Fees (once a year)|
|Annual Resource Fee KG1, KG2||300 AED|
|Annual Resource Fee for Grades 1 – 9||400 AED|
|FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023 – 2024|
|Grade||Annual tuition fee 2023-2024||Monthly fees (AED)|
|Pre kg, kg1 & kg 2||11679 less 17.5% discount = 9638||963.8|
|Grades 1 & 2||13776 less 8% discount = 12706||1270.6|
|Grades 3 & 4||14375 less 8% discount = 13258||1325.8|
|Grades 5 & 6||17250 less 8% discount = 15911||1591.1|
|Grades 7 & 8||20365 less 13% discount = 17795||1779.5|
|Grades 9||23413 less 13% discount = 20458||2045.8|
|Grades 10||23413 less 3% discount = 22731||2273.1|
|Grades 11||23413 less 13% discount = 20458||2045.8|
|Grades 12||23413 less 3% discount = 22731||2273.1|
- 10% discount on tuition fees for siblings.
- 5% discount on lump sum tuition fees.
- The fee structure, subject to the KHDA approval, may be revised.
- Tuition fee has to be paid by the 5th day of every month.
- If a Parent requires a Transfer Certificate (TC), he / she must give one month’s written notice to the admission office.
- The school will issue Transfer Certificate (TC) only when all outstanding dues are paid.
- If any additional payment is to be made for any specific reason, it shall be intimated to parents by way of advance information.
- Transportation service from / to Ajman is not available.