We will always aim to be respectful if you have given us consent to contact you. If at any time you don’t feel we’ve lived up to this, please let us know straight away by contacting us via the contact section of the site or through the contact details set out in the contact us section below.
- What information do we gather?
We may collect and process the following information in electronic and/or physical from you:
If you are interested in enrolling and/or registering your child into primus the following information below may be collected from you.
- Your and/or your child’s personal information such as names; title; postal address; email address; phone number; dates of birth; gender; occupation information; government issued id information; visa information; religious beliefs; etc.;
- Admissions and enrollment information, including for example information you have provided on your child’s application forms and during the enrollment process, information on your child’s educational background, grades, and courses taken, information from references, information about your child’s interests, and information from educational institutions attended previously;
- Your child’s health information and background such as immunization records; health issues; health restrictions; information on disabilities; any emotional, learning, physical and other health needs; etc.
Information that you provide to us during the course of your child’s education;
- Survey responses, such as parent satisfaction score, net promoter score, school feedback and school rating criteria, etc;
If you are a applying to be a new member of staff, the following information below may be collected from you.
- Personal information such as name; title; next of kin; postal address; email address; phone number; date and country of birth; religious beliefs and practices; gender; nationality; government issued id information; visa information; number of dependents; etc.;
- Information about your background such as education, qualifications and professional achievements;
information we receive from you and third parties when carrying out pre-employment checks, for example when we receive references on your behalf;
- How we use the information
We use the information held about you in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- To register and respond to your application and career or enrollment queries.
- To provide you with the services and functionality offered through the site and to fulfil your requests, including, but not limited, to communicating with you about your enquiry or use of the site, services, or functionality.
- To respond to, or follow up on, your comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer service.
- To occasionally carry out surveys to ensure that we are providing you with what you are interested in.
- To perform statistical analysis.
- To comply with our policies, procedures and legal obligations.
- To protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity, including as we feel is necessary to protect our interest.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of the site, when you choose to do so.
- To promoting the objectives and interests of primus, including fundraising and marketing.
- To check whether you are eligible for a competition and to contact you if you win.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- As otherwise consented by you and as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- Where we store and process the information
- We understand the importance of securing your personal information in our care. We utilize reasonable security measures that include technical, administrative and physical safeguards to secure your personal information in our care from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
- However, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, you should be aware that the absolute security of the information transmitted over the internet or stored in electronic storage cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we take reasonable efforts to protect such personal information, you acknowledge that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information provided by these means and you provide it to us at your own risk.
- Password and confidentiality
- If you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name for the site and you are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the site and we will not be liable where your password or user name is used by someone else.
- What about personal information relating to minors? As educators, protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us. If you are under 21 years old, please do not provide us with your name, contact details or any other information about yourself. To find out more, please read our terms and conditions.
- Information you share socially
- The site may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with friends. The site may also allow you to connect with us on, share on, and use third-party platforms, including those on which primus has a presence. Please be mindful of your personal privacy needs and the privacy needs of others as you choose whom to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. Primus also does not control the privacy practices of third-party platforms. Please contact those websites and services directly to learn about their privacy practices.
Are you protected by this policy on other websites that are not our site?
- Our site contains links to other third-party websites and platforms. We do not have any control over them and take no responsibility for any information you give them. Other third-party websites and platforms have different privacy and security policies, which we advise you to read. Please contact those websites and services directly to learn about their privacy practices.
primus private school
Al warqa 1, Dubai, UAE
p.o. box 62012
for data protection related queries, please contact us on: [email protected]